holiday party black bean dip
It's that time of year again -- where we are incredibly busy and asked to bring dishes to a million different family gatherings and office parties. This black bean dip is always a hit. It's super easy to make and pretty filling too for a small appetizer!
- 1 can of black beans
- 1/4 cup of diced yellow onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 heaping tablespoon of tahini
- 1 tablespoon of lemon (about half a lemon juiced)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- dash of sea salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons of water
Blend all ingredients. Add another tablespoon of water if you prefer a thinner consistency.