make it yourself: pumpkin spice
This will only take you a few minutes and you'll have about half a cup of your very own pumpkin spice!
- 3 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons of ground nutmeg
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons of ground allspice
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons of ground cloves
Blend using a mortar and pestle or a grinder. Take a whiff!
Ideas for use:
- Blend with hot almond milk to make your own pumpkin spice latte
- Use in a smoothie
- Add a teaspoon to your oatmeal