simple summer salad
Exactly as the name describes, this salad is simple, feels like summer and is very refreshing. This recipe makes about 3 servings or two larger servings.
- 1/2 bunch of kale, ribs removed, rinsed in cold water and massaged
- 1 can of lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 5 big strawberries, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- pinch of salt, to taste
In a large bowl, add all ingredients, adding the olive oil, lemon juice and salt last
Toss the salad and serve!